Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Family Booth

Testing, testing! Welcome to the Family Booth! (Get it?? Because we're Booth descendants? And it's like a restaurant booth where we can swap stories and chat? Or a projection booth from which to show pictures? Or...something?)

I'll issue an invitation to all the Booth descendants on Aunt Durinda's mailing list, then you are all free to sign on and add posts whenever you'd like. I believe there's even a way to request an email whenever there's a new post. I am by no means a blogging expert and have all of five minutes a week to dedicate to site administration and user support, but it's all pretty simple. I think this could be a really fun outlet for sharing some pictures and stories, with a little greater detail than facebook updates and the like, and without cluttering up emails. Let's give it a try, shall we?

1 comment: